Welcome to Great Lakes Marine Services & Great Lakes Boat Transport
Serving the community and their boating needs for over 32 years, we
make your boating experience pleasurable by offering a full service facility
Great Lakes Marine Services is currently in the process of Moving to a larger location north of Port Washington
- Address: 2133 County Highway W Grafton, WI. 53024
- Phone: 1-262-375-3003
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am -5:00pm. Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Used Boat Sales - Our inside heated showroom displays pre-owned boats from 10' to 50'.
- Mechanical Services - Our factory trained and certified technicians for Mercruiser, Mercury, Volvo, OMC stern drives, and Yanmar.
- Fiberglass Services - Our trained technicians can handle all your cosmetic needs, from minor to major reconstruction.
- Sailboat Rigging - qualified technicians capable of sailboat rigging, running rigging, standing rigging, and lifelines.
- Mobile Marine Services - Full service staff capable of mechanical, electrical, or structural problems.
- Transportation Services - Transports all types of yachts, 10 ft. to 50 ft. across the Midwest, Southeast, East Coast.
- Boat Launch and Haul Out Services - Transport staff capable of launching boats for Spring and Summer and haul outs for Fall and
- Storage - Winter and summer storage for all size boats.
Our in-the-water boat display is located at one at the Port Washington Wisconsin Downtown Marina. Our slips are located within the inner harbor across from the Dockside Deli.
Showings and on the water demonstrations can be accommodated by appointment.
Like us on Facebook!
35' Cruisers Yachts 3470 Express
Twin Yanmar Diesel T4LHSTE 230hp engines, Shorepower, Stove, Raymarine C80 display, Radar, GPS, Raymarine Autopilot, Tridata, Refrigerator, Cherry Door and Frames, Oil Change System, Vacuflush Head, Cockpit Refrigerator, 25mph Cruising Speed at 2950rpm consuming 14 gallons per hour (1.75 mpg) Top Speed 28mph, 370 Hours on engines, Life Jackets, Fenders, & Lines Included